Who Gets Their Hands Read?
In my business the clients are 80% female. They’re 70% from the US and 15% from Canada and the remaining 15% are from Europe, South America and Australia & New Zealand. I do receive a great deal of interest and views on my youtube page from men in India but haven’t worked with any of those clients directly to date.
The average age of my client is 47 years old. I don’t generally keep race information on my clients and hate to make guesses based on people’s names – so I can’t tell you if these folks are White or Black or Asian or any other race for the most part.
The most common reason people come to me for a hand reading is that they’re ready to start their spiritual journey. Now they may not realize that’s the point when they call to schedule their appointment – sometimes they are feeling a dull ache inside that “something” is missing in their otherwise wonderful life. Other times they feel the need to start living a bigger life than they have in terms of work, or love or their own businesses. Over the years I’ve come to recognize that ache and need because it mirrors the ache I had when I first had my hands read. My reading started me on my spiritual journey and that’s the real purpose of your reading as well. You feel the need inside to start stretching and learning and moving in new directions. It’s subtle at first and can show up as big (or little) changes in your job, your eating habits or even your relationships. Once the change takes hold you’re off on your journey!
People having their hands read are generally curious, open-minded and skeptical. They’re looking for something – and usually have been looking for answers for a long time (sometimes several decades) and while they have found some answers on their path, they believe they are no further along than when they started.
Generally they’re happy people but a little out of sorts. They would prefer to rest more, have more money and feel completely and appropriately loved and appreciated. They long to make a difference and they’re at a point in their lives where they’re starting to think about taking action before it’s too late. They’re not obsessed with their mortality but it’s starting to come into their consciousness more than it ever has before. By now they know there are no “magic pills” for anything but they aren’t quite ready to give up hope that laughter and joy can be more prominent in their lives and that it doesn’t have to be so hard.
Most are funny, well-educated (in life and books) and love animals and nature. They’re in business for themselves or ready to retire from a career that’s been wholly average so that they can start doing what they love for the rest of their lives. They’ve travelled somewhat but fewer than you can imagine have taken their dream vacation yet – they’re planning on it as soon as they get more “comfortable.”
All of them talk about being more comfortable, but less than 2% of them are clear or specific on what comfortable means to them. They have a nagging feeling that they need more – money, love, time – but when pressed, they’re not quite certain how much of any of those would be enough, or what it would look or feel like.
They hope their hands have the answers – or that I’ll make some blanket statement that will force them to make changes in their lives. They think they’d like me to tell them to leave their job or their husband or their hometown – but in reality, they want verification that what they know in their heart is right. They’re looking for options even though they already have their own answers.
Over time they’ve learned to second-guess their intuition and to mistrust their gut feelings. They’ve talked themselves out of and into jobs, clothes, careers for so long that they need to get their bearings straight.
Their hands hold the keys. You know, the keys that they thought they’d misplaced and would never find and were finally going to have to call a locksmith AGAIN to come change the locks on their front door. Those keys. They’re right there, in your hot little hands, or cool long hands or temperate big hands. Doesn’t actually matter – all that matters is that they’re your hands and the keys you’re looking for have been there all along.
I’m busily taking notes on the hands of all those appearing at the Democratic National Convention – -I’ll be posting my thoughts/insights on the humans htat are attached to the hands by Friday. (yes, I’ll be bi-partisan and do the same for the Republicans!)
In the meantime, I promise to catch up with gift markings just a bit later today – I’ll be talking about the BIG HEART. This gift marking is a long, unfettered heart line that begins under the Pinky (Mercury) finger and heads up in a sweep to the Index (Jupiter) finger. The key is that there are no chains, breaks or armoring present in the line. It’s just one big, pure heart line.
A Quick Commercial:
For a very short time (through 9/12) – I’m offering 30 minute recorded-only hand analysis readings for under a hundred dollars ($97 to be exact). What it is? I will send you the same welcome package and ink kit my full-service clients receive. You’ll make your hand prints and mail them back to me. Then within 3 business days I will record your private reading, focusing on your life purpose, life lesson, and related gifts. You’ll receive some insight into possible niches for your business and ways to be in your purpose each day. This reading will be approximately 30 minutes long. When I’m done, I will email you the mp3 and my written synopsis. That’s it!
Why am I doing it? Well, so many people who really could use this information to jumpstart their business and their business-life-balance are feeling that they are in a place of lack right now. And when you live in a mindset, it becomes true. I’ve found that by giving people permission to acknowledge and leap forward into their true Life’s Purpose — things start to change. So, I want those folks woh are in lack to have this opportunity. It’s only through September 12th because I’m getting ready to launch a number of new endeavors and my full-service rates are going to leap considedrably before the end of the year based on the new demand!
If you want to take advantage — just email me and we’ll make it happen!
Are you ready to Manifest?
In my line of work I meet women from all walks of life who are stuck. They’re stuck in a lucrative but unfulfilling job, they’re stuck at a level of income, they’re stuck in a less than healthy body, or they’re stuck in an unfulfilling or non-existent love life. Sometimes it’s all four, but there’s always a ring-leader.
Your hands tell the story of the ring leader and can help you get unstuck. When you’re stuck in place of lack (love, money, health, job satisfaction) you desperately want to get unstuck. You’ll do just about anything to stop the inner nagging voices that remind you that you aren’t where you thought you’d be at 40. You’re looking for fast way out. In this era of multi-speed processors, instant messaging and 30 minutes or less dinners, we’ve become accustomed to getting what we want right away.
What happens is that we search and grab and leap to anything that promises us an instant change. You know the headlines “lose 30 pounds in 30 days (results not typical)” and “Double your income in 2 weeks”. The examples are never-ending.
We’ve become a society of dream-hoppers. Most of us buy the product, attend the seminar or otherwise jump on the bandwagon, but fizzle out on the follow through well before the 30-days that was advertised. It seems if we don’t see change within hours of spending our money we’re devastated and off to find the next hot thing.
What do you do if you are tired of dream-hopping?
If you’re ready to stop the merry-go-round of dream-hopping and start stepping into action your hands are the perfect road map.
Whether it’s manifesting a life partner, finding fulfillment in your current job or stepping out into a bigger place for prosperity, your hands give you a fool-proof, one-size-fits-only-you blueprint.
The following are 7 ways your hands guide you to manifesting:
- The first step is to translate the life purpose, life lesson and life school in your fingerprints. Your fingerprints, formed in the womb, do not change throughout your life. Every other thing in your hands (lines, shape, size of digits can and do change) They represent your divine contract with the Universe/God/Spirit about all that you wanted to learn and teach and accomplish in this lifetime. Richard Unger, founder of the International Institute of Hand Analysis created a system for translating your fingerprints which is described in his book LifePrints. There are hundreds of professional hand analysts (commercial: yours truly is one of them!) who have spent many years studying and reading fingerprints and unlocking the codes hidden within.
- Do the inner work. This is the part that most women skip. It can be uncomfortable physically and emotionally. What you learn in your fingerprint translation can stir up emotions and self-talk that you thought you’d effectively “done with” or hidden away. When it rears its head, it’s important to find ways to be in the space with the difficult feelings. Not by judging yourself or the feelings, simply by being still with them.
- Review the major lines in your hands. Each of the primary lines (head, heart, life) give an indication of what you believe to be true about yourself and others and how you deal with disappointment and success. Spending time reviewing these lines and getting clear on the “master” and “student” paths they depict is a key component of manifesting.
- Identify and review any freckles, scars and marks on your palms. These marks are there to remind you of your strengths and your challenges. They can stand as reminders or markers to significant times in your personal history when “everything” changed. Paying attention to these markers and heeding the wisdom they carry is a gift to your manifestation process.
- Get clear on your gifts. By locating the gift markings on your hands, you will begin to see what gifts you must be using every day to move forward in your manifestation process. When you’re not using the gifts that are identified in your hands, you’re likely suffering the penalties of non-use. These penalties include feeling isolated, feeling powerless or feeling painfully out of alignment with your core values. Once you start to implement your gifts, the pain subsides and manifestation can begin.
- Discover your minor/secondary lines. Your hands have many lines and each tells a story. When you identify the secondary lines that are core to your values and definition of success, you’ll be able to put them to work for you as you grow the vision of your dream and turn it into reality.
- Be compassionate with yourself. Knowledge is power and self-knowledge is the greatest gift you can have for yourself. When you open your hands and learn how they reflect the essence of your soul, you begin the process of self-compassion and healing. When you heal, you begin the manifestation process.
If you’re ready to start manifesting, the best tools to take on your journey are your own hands. Take a look at them today and share what you see in the comments!