Last night I taught an Introduction to Hand Analysis Class in Washington DC. I find it humbling and wonderful to be able to teach people from all walks of life about this gift that I love.
The challenge is trying to fit everything I know about hand analysis (learned over an intensive certification process and on-going study and readings) into a 2 and a half hour time frame. And on a Monday night.
Last night we briefly touched on the topic of Gift markings and I’d like to take today to expand on the topic in general. You can go through my archives and read about specific gifts – how they work and what influence the penalty can have on the life of those with the gift. I’ll continue the posts about specific gift markings until I’ve completed them all.
What exactly is this thing called a gift marking?
- Either lines or stars on your palms or fingers can be gift markings. (not all lines or stars ARE gift markings though).
- Gift marking identify extra talent for a given trait and stand to remind you to put it to use in your every day life (you could do this in terms of career or in terms of volunteerism or relaxation – just use it).
- According to master hand analyst, Pamelah Tablak, in her book “Gift Markings”, about 35% of the population has some type of gift marking. In my experience I find gift markings in more than 90% of the hands I read. Granted I don’t read the hands of the entire population, so it can be theorized that those with Gift markings and are suffering the penalty are more likely to have a professional hand analysis session.
- The gift marking is there to drive home a part or piece of your life purpose which is identified using your finger prints. For instance, you may need some clarity about your life purpose — for instance, how to practically apply it to your own business — your gift marking/s are part of the blueprint for creating your niche or identifying your target market.
What if I don’t have a gift marking but have the gift?
Good news! The simple fact that you identify the role the gift is playing in your life indicates that you are honoring it and putting it to work for you and for others on the planet. The absence of a gift marker doesn’t mean the absence of the gift (or that the gift is not a key factor in your life). What it does mean is that you do not need to suffer the penalty phase of the gift marker – in essence, by using your gift and honoring it — you live more peacefully and don’t need to be reminded to put it to work!
How many gift markings can I have?
Most people who come to me have a minimum of 2 gift markings. On average, I’d say each of my clients has 3. Some have had as many as 8 and a rare few do not have any gift markings. Remember, each gift marking is a call to center your life and apply your purpose in a specific way – honoring the gift. When you’re not using your gifts your life can feel like it’s a constant struggle. (Because it is — you’re making it harder on yourself than you think by ducking the spotlight, giving away your power or avoiding your own healing challenges!)
Gift markings can come and go depending on the energy you’re expending to put the gift “out there” and lead your BIG life! It’s a scary process — stepping into your own greatness. Most of us don’t really want to have that much light shining on us and think we’d rather sit back on our laurels. However, by doing so, we’re creating more pain and frustration as the penalty kicks in. If you have multiple gift markings you tend to have ring leader. My experience has shown that if one of your gift markings is that of the gifted healer IT is the ring-leader in your life. That could be because I attract and work with many healers and helping them to come out the “other side” of the penalty is one of my gifts – or it could be because the Gifted Healer is a tremendously weighty gift to carry and the penalty can cause extreme pain and loneliness. It’s the one you want to clear and work through first.
What do gift markings look like?
All of the following can depict a gift marking. The key is the location!
- Six (or more) pointed stars. They look like asterisks with their lines intersecting at the center.
- A single line.
- Vertical, parrallel lines
What do I do if I have a Gift marking?
No matter what gift marking you have – take the time to learn more about the particular gift. Review your life story and see how that gift has affected your life up until now. Journal, sing or meditate on the traits of that gift. Look for ways that the penalty of the gift has been showing up – either now or in the past. You can ponder the following questions to see how deeply this gift is affecting your life:
- What choices did you make before you felt the deepest sting of the penalty?
- Did you stop using your gift because of specific event?
- What would you like to see occur as a result of using your gift?
- What are your specific fears (even if they don’t seem ‘rational’) about using your gift?
- How can you make adjustments to apply the gift in your life?
Reviewing your hands and learning as much as possible about your gift markings and their penalties can be the key to getting you unstuck and moving forward if you feel like you’ve been stagnating in your purpose, or having trouble nailing it down in a practical sense.
I’m launching a monthly teleseminar series entitled “Your Guide to Hand Analysis – Learning to Manifest with Your Hands.” I’ve had the program outlined for nearly a year and have been waiting for a physical location to manifest where I could teach this live. It’s becoming increasing clear that I need to teach this — my 101 students ask for it all the time!
As always, I honor people working within their own budget and this is the most cost-effective way to teach at this time! The really cool thing is — I suprised myself and wrote a 100+ page guide and work book series to be given to each class member to guide them through the process. The final goodie is that by virtue of doing these classes on the phone – I can record them so you can download them as an mp3 if you have to miss a lesson. While ultimately you’ll get the most out of the seminar series if you go in order, each lesson will be able to stand alone, so you can play whenver you can.
If you’d like to join this Intermediate Series on Hand Analysis – -drop me a line at peggie AT peggiearvidson.com and I’ll forward you the details!